I got tagged by PinkuPixie over at Bits -n- Pieces now I need to think of 7 random/weird things about me, LOL! Here is what to do when you are tagged….
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Alright, 7 facts about me …
* I have arthritis and fibromyalgia, so I never know from one day to the next what I will be able to do that day. I am feeling better than I have in years though due to finding a really great doc.
* I bought a hair streaking kit, the kind with a small comb to use when putting on the goop like 2 months ago and I still haven’t done it. My best friend was going to do it with me but we haven’t gotten together yet.
* I love canned Asparagus and will eat just that for dinner sometimes. Salt and pepper, in the microwave, and it’s done! I hate fresh because it’s too hard.
* I have 2 daughters, one who is 27 and one who is 9. Yeah, I know. It really is great though.
* I floss my teeth in bed every night before I go to sleep. I feel dirty otherwise.
* I am hooked on diet coke with lots of ice because I have to chew the ice. I know it’s bad for my teeth, but I’ve had major stress in the last few months and I didn’t want to go back to smoking which I quit a long time ago, so this is my crutch. My dentist is probably going to have a fit.
* I absolutely love where I live. The Rio Grande river is not far behind my house, I have a yard full of trees, as do my neighbors – there are only 5 houses on my street – I can see mountains out of my kitchen window, I live 15 minutes from the largest lake in New Mexico, and I live in the desert. It’s a sort of odd paradise.
Okay, there’s my 7. Now to tag 7 people!! (Give me til tomorrow!